POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTALITÉ
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Must be considered as personal data all data that can identify a user. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- The site's policy regarding cookies.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: Data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
- Limited Purposes: Data collection and processing is performed to meet one or more of the purposes identified in these Terms of Service;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Storage of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing responds to a legal obligation;
- The processing is based on a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or which relates to the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate and private interests. prosecuted by the controller or by a third party.
A.DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the site wwwlerisa-paris.com are as follows:
- Your identity and contact data: surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- A history of your purchases;
- Your date of birth in order to benefit from Birthday offers;
- Your satisfaction and feedback.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site and depending on the data that you communicate to us or that you share with us:
- When you create a customer account on our site;
- When you make a purchase;
- When you sign up for our newsletter;
- When you write to us via the contact forms.
Furthermore, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and the invoice will be kept in the site editor's computer systems. The data controller will keep all the data collected in its computer systems on the site and under reasonable security conditions for a period of:
- Customer Profile: 10 years from date of first purchase;
- Prospect: 3 years from date of data collection.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is deleted from our systems and records.
- The processing of your orders (preparation and delivery);
- Subscription to our Newsletter;
- Communications management;
- The management of your profile;
- Managing your loyalty program;
- The management of your requests;
- The management of our website.
For credit card transactions, at no time do we have access to your credit card number. The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
- User Consent;
- Performing a contract.
The Lérisa site is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: + 09 72 10 10 10.
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted
and processed in France.
A. THE DATA PROCESSOR
In the case where the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below: Please send us an e-mail specifying the subject of your request, to the following address: email@example.com.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure: Most data can be modified directly from your customer area on our website.
If you cannot find what you want, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request.
automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or 'significantly affects in a similar way.
USE OF "COOKIE" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits. These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookie" files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the publisher of the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its compliance with applicable law.